I’m so excited to share my neighboring journey at the INAUGURAL Bellevue Neighborhoods Conference Saturday, May 21 at Bellevue City Hall. Do you live or work in Bellevue? Please JOIN ME! For tickets, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.452.5372. Space is limited!
Follow Blog via Email
- Flowers? Tomatoes? Mystery Fruit? What you might already have that could trigger a chain reaction of neighborliness August 28, 2016
- Of Hillary, The Donald, and My Neighborhood Book Club July 24, 2016
- 4 fun ideas to build connection in your neighborhood this summer June 14, 2016
- Thawing the Seattle Freeze One Invite at a Time June 7, 2016
- Why Coffee Klatches Work: Low Investment, High Return May 16, 2016
Marketing and communications freelancer, blogger, grateful wife and mom, passionate about friendship and connection.